Tuesday, July 02, 2013

What's Going On In My House

This week is going to be kind of a pain in the butt. We're having hardwood floors installed, which means the entire house is turned upside down. This is what the mess looks like.






Two bedrooms are in our living room. The workers have to finish those rooms so we can put that furniture back and then empty out my bedroom so they can do that floor.




You know that feeling when you sleep at someone else's house? You don't really know what to do, you wonder what's in their fridge that you can snack on but can't go look, you just kind of hang out and have this weird anxiety feeling all night? That's how I feel right now. I feel like a stranger in someone else's house and I don't know where to go or what to do. 




At least someone doesn't mind...




Anyways. I have nothing else today.



No comments:

Post a Comment