Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ahoy hoy

Hello Blogland,

Over the last little while, I've come to know you a little bit and I've found I like you very much. So much so that I decided to jump right in and join the party. It seems I'm a little late to the game, but better late than never, right?



This blog is going to be a journey of sorts, a documentation of my misadventures, if you will. It will have things from fashion, food, and fun to nutrition, health, and everything in between (this may or may not include random ramblings. I hope that's ok). Some days I might be clever (probably only in my mind) and other days I'll be reminded of why spell check is important. Either way, I hope you stick around and join me down this road I call life.



P.S. My road usually includes some wine, preferably Riesling or Pinot Grigio, but it's your choice really.

P.P.S. Fun fact: Alexander Graham Bell originally wanted people to say "Ahoy" when answering the phone. How weird would that be?


No comments:

Post a Comment