Monday, June 17, 2013

The Bachelorette Recap

So let me just start by saying that I used to be one of those people who thought the Bachelor/Bachelorette was so stupid, why do people watch it, etc, etc. But one day my friend messaged me and basically forced me to watch it. And now I'm hooked! Granted it was only a few seasons ago, but every time a new season rolls around, there I am again, laying in bed, snuggie on, wine in one hand, snack in the other. I.can't.stop. Every season I think to myself, nope, not gonna do it, not this time. Then I think, ok well I'll just put it on for background noise. Then I catch myself watching more and more, and before I know it I'm writing blog posts about it. Well not really since this is my first one, but you get the idea.

So this season's Bachelorette is Desiree. Last season, she was one of my favourites. She seems sweet and down to earth with a bit of a crazy family, so a typical girl.




This week's episode was the one where they have to leave the beautiful L.A. mansion and move to some other awesome mansion, this season located in Atlantic City. Now I don't know about you, but when I think of Atlantic City my first thought is not romance and love. It is pretty much equivalent to what I think about Las Vegas: gambling, drinking, nakedness, and sins.

Disclaimer: I fully admit that I have never been to Atlantic City and for all I know, it's filled with puppies and roses and horse-drawn carriage rides of love.

They had the first ever Bachelorette's Mr. America and I am fully on board with this idea being carried forward in the future. They had all the typical rounds: questions, talent, and (most importantly) swim suit.




I'll leave you with that image!



No comments:

Post a Comment