Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Moving and Running

Today was an eventful and exhausting day. Today I helped my brother move.




This was me all day long. My job was to take care of the small stuff: lamps, small boxes, the Rock Band drum set, miscellaneous odds and ends, etc. Pretty important stuff.

There was definitely some of this going on while trying to get a table out the door.




But then we got pizza and everything was better. I'm pretty sure this is what my face looked like.




Another good part of the day was that I got to wear my brand spanking new running shoes! I've been drooling over Nike Free Runs for months and months and months. I want to make my own cool ones with custom colours but a) I can't afford to spend that much money on running shoes, and b) I can't justify spending that much money on running shoes. So luckily I found some similar looking ones for a fraction of the price!




They're no Free Runs, but I'm happy with them and definitely happy with the price tag!






No comments:

Post a Comment