Monday, June 17, 2013

My New Obsession

So I need to tell you about something I've discovered recently... Polyvore!! I know what you're thinking. "C'mon Amanda, where have you been, get it together." I know, I know. Shame on me. I can't remember exactly how I found out about it, but I'm hooked. I don't even want to tell you how many minutes hours I have spent playing around with different outfits, finding matching shoes, finding the perfect accessories. It's all starting to blur together. And I'm perfectly fine with that.


Summer Chic

Summer Chic by pajamakindofday featuring embellished flat sandals


I only wish I had somewhere cool to wear an outfit like this. Maybe if I moved to a bigger city.. I would stand out like a sore thumb in my neighbourhood.

This reminds me of when I was younger and I played with those paper dolls that you would put the little paper clothes on. You know the ones where you would just fold the tab over the body part to attach the clothes? That was back in the day when I used to hide my Barbies and anything girly because I had to keep up my tomboy reputation. Living a double life at 7 was stressful. Luckily, I'm out of that phase now.




Summer Wedding

Summer Wedding by pajamakindofday featuring opi

This is another outfit that makes me wish I had a wedding to go to this summer. I know plenty of couples getting married this summer, but sadly I am not invited to any of their weddings. It's ok, I'll just sit in my backyard and drink my wine.. sounds terrible, I know.

Speaking of wine, it's time for me to end this post. I have responsibilities to get to, namely said wine.




No comments:

Post a Comment